Thursday 17 November 2016

Sparth Inspired Concept Process











Took the process of designing an environment using Sparth's techniques further. Used block colouring techniques/strong shapes and photo-bashing to try and build up an image. These techniques didn't really work for me, I didn't like the way the image was looking no matter how many times I tried to pull it back and start again. In retrospect, the images aren't as bad as I thought they were but I don't think this style of working works very well for me. Maybe the techniques he uses could be implemented into my own progress to make certain aspects more effective however, trying to emulate his techniques entirely just made me feel lost and unimaginative as I had to follow certain guidelines rigidly rather than experimenting. I think the extent to which I felt boxed in is mirrored in the images as I feel like look very liner and un-experimental.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment